Half Moon Bay, CALIFORNIA
- Complete reduction in ragging, saving $735 per month.
- 19% energy savings, with PG&E bills down $500 per month.
- Annual Saving projected by the Authority at $14,820.
Read more in the PDF below.View / Download PDF
Nigg WwWT (Kelda)
Since installing the DERAGGER II (Oct 2013):
Despite the pumps ragging up several times daily prior to DERAGGER install, Nigg has since reported only a single ragging incident (one pump), which was due to a curtain-like materialDownload PDF
Ross Point (Scottish Water)
Since installing the DERAGGER II (Apr 2011):
- No ragging issues since installation
- 35% reduction of electricity consumption
- Cost benefit of £8,112 in first year.
- Payback period of 5 months